Our judges are reading and reviewing the one-sheets that were
submitted at Pitch Expo Toronto. We will have the contest
results shortly. The winners will be announced here as well as
being contacted directly.
Welcome to the first annual
Pitch Expo Toronto One-Sheet Contest!
As part of your registration, you are eligible to enter the Pitch
Expo Toronto One-Sheet Contest.
- Only paid registrants to Pitch Expo Toronto 2009 are
eligible to enter the One-Sheet Contest.
- You may submit as many one-sheets as you would like, though
each must be accompanied by a separate contest entry form.
- The one-sheet must be the original work of the author.
- One-Sheet Contest submissions must be submitted at Pitch
Expo Toronto on Wednesday, September 9, 2009.
- Do not submit originals.
must follow these specific guidelines:
- A one-sheet means one page. Anything longer than one page
will be disqualified.
- Only use 10 point or 12 point font.
- Margins can't be smaller than one inch around.
- Do not put any identifying information on your one-sheet.
All of this information will be available on your entry form.
- Please put the title of your project on your one-sheet.
- First place winner receives $250, a free registration to
Pitch Expo Toronto 2010, and a copy of Inspiration software.
- The runner-up receives $100, a free registration to Pitch
Expo Toronto 2010, and a copy of Inspiration software.
Please print and fill out one
entry form for each
one-sheet you'd like to submit.
Pitch Expo Toronto respects your privacy and only collects your
information in order to communicate with you about our events, or to
register you for them. We will never trade, sell, or publish your
information to any third party, ever.